MIDIvampire I and II templates for Beatsurfing

MIDIvampire I and II templates for Beatsurfing

Postby robbneu » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:40 am

Good morning and belated happy holidays! My lovely wife got me both the MIDIvampire-I and the MIDIvampire-II for Christmas this year, so I spent a good chunk of time yesterday with these new (amazing) devices attached to my iPad. I had heard about the TouchOSC templates that had been created for the Vampire-I, but I ended up creating a pair of new templates using Beatsurfing, and I thought I would share them here:

MIDIvampire-I Beatsurfing Template
MIDIvampire-II Beatsurfing Template

The template for the Vampire-I is pretty generic, but offers controls for every parameter listed in the documentation. The Vampire-II template is a little less utilitarian, but a little more fun (in my eyes, at least).

Hopefully someone else can find some use for these!
robbneu

Re: MIDIvampire I and II templates for Beatsurfing

Postby guest » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:34 pm

thats awesome!

ill put them up on the wiki when i get a chance. and thanks for sharing!
Site Admin

Postby robbneu » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:34 am

Thanks, guest! If you need anything from me, like a screenshot or something, please don't hesitate to let me know.
robbneu

Postby robbneu » Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:12 pm

So, I tweaked both of the templates I already posted and thought I would share those, as well. The first is an identical copy of the Vampire-I template, but with it's built in keyboard turned down several octaves. This should be useful if you wanted to use Beatsurfing to create bass sounds using the Vampire-I. The second is a slightly expanded version of the Vampire-II template, adding pitch controls to most drums, and a little width to each "slider" to make them easier to use.

MIDIvampire-I Bass Beatsurfing Template
MIDIvampire-II Ver 2 Beatsurfing Template

I promise... I'm done! Hopefully these are useful to you.
robbneu

Return to MIDIvampire