bootlegMIC Does Punk and Metal!

Moderator: guest

bootlegMIC Does Punk and Metal!

Postby Yetzederixx » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:06 pm

There's only one video, at the time of this writing, that's upload is complete. Give it a while and more video's will appear. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8vD83vuxreXzBGZD382h8h5u-TgeIdKb

femaregionsix is a Punk band from Lake Charles, LA. Jason & The Kruegers is a Horror Punk band from Lafayette, LA and Entrenched Defilement is Blackened Death Metal from Vinton, LA. My wife and I are Lethal Arts, LLC based in Sulphur, LA.
Yetzederixx

Re: bootlegMIC Does Punk and Metal!

Postby Yetzederixx » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:56 pm

All the videos are finally up. Any recommendations on alternative set ups for the resitor's and/or capacitors for better performance while recording death metal?

Entrenched Defilement - Persecution
Yetzederixx

Postby guest » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:45 am

sounded pretty good to me, thanks for posting those. it seemed like the high frequencies were coming and going a bit during the recording, but i wasnt listening on headphones, so i cant say for sure. im guessing it was due to being so close to the speakers, and coming in and out of deadspots in the room.
Site Admin

Postby Yetzederixx » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:50 am

Some of that was the PA system being wonky, and some because the iPhone 5's mic port is on the bottom of the phone so it's easier to "cup" it accidentally so moving your hand can have an impact on sound.

We have a festival coming up at the end of this month I'm going to try and live stream using the mic. We should be able to get a better location, aka not 3' from the stage, we'll see how that goes.

PS I made sure to link Open Music Labs in every recording. Thanks for such a great project!
Yetzederixx

Postby Yetzederixx » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:07 am

Here's a melodeath song done in a jam room on an iPhone 3 with the voice recorder.

https://soundcloud.com/aurum-us/aurum3
Yetzederixx

Postby guest » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:26 am

sounds great! the drums were really clear.
Site Admin

Postby Yetzederixx » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:27 pm

Here's a link to my YouTube channel with all the video's and playlists all of which were recorded with my bootlegMIC.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHp5UtBMuvOt7KpRKJ3kT5g/feed
Yetzederixx

Postby guest » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:42 pm

awesome, thank for posting that.
Site Admin

Postby reeja » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:11 pm

Awesome work, thanks!!!

Are you interested in 642-732 - transcender Get our self paced testking JN0-660 - braindumps - dump and Florida Memorial University study packages to pass your Keiser University without any difficulty in Northwood University.
reeja

Return to BootlegMIC