[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Open Music Labs Forums • View topic - Have the shield working with Mega - library attached

Have the shield working with Mega - library attached

Have the shield working with Mega - library attached

Postby scott2 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:36 pm

Attachments
AudioCodecMega.zip
Codec Library updated for Mega
(26.49 KiB) Downloaded 1519 times
scott2

Re: Have the shield working with Mega - library attached

Postby guest » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:19 pm

this is awesome, thanks for digging into it. ill give the library a read over.
Site Admin

Postby scott2 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:25 pm

np!

It's exactly the same code, except:
- just moved the location of the SPI init calls
- Updated to timer 5 being driven by the shield instead of 1 I think it was before. Updated the example code to look @ the T5 interrupt vector instead.

You may want to update the docs with the new pin mappings as discussed in other forum threads. Didn't write anything about that in there.
scott2

Postby guest » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:12 pm

cool, will do. i will also add in the clobber list at the end of the asm calls. its something i forgot to do on the first library i wrote, which is probably the one you ended up grabbing. basically, it tells the compiler which registers the assembly calls are using, so that they can be handled correctly in interrupts and such.
Site Admin

Postby Brownian Lotion » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:07 pm

Brownian Lotion

Postby guest » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:42 am

those are all the correct UNO pins. how are you testing it?
Site Admin

Postby Brownian Lotion » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:54 am

My testing procedure was to load up the mega library version of the sine generator example and listen to the output through headphones. There is currently no output.

I will try with another non-mega arduino tonight to test the codec board.

EDIT: Tested with a Diecimila board. The non-mega sine sketch works perfectly, so it's not my codec shield.
Brownian Lotion

Postby guest » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:42 am

Site Admin

Postby Brownian Lotion » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:31 am

That works!

So I2C is working?
Brownian Lotion

Postby guest » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:52 am

Site Admin