[SOLVED]Audio codec shield with Arduino Due

Re: Audio codec shield with Arduino Due

Postby guest » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:06 am

i checked my codecshield here, and its outputting a 5.5MHz clock to the microcontroller, and the clock settings are the same as yours, so im not sure what up with that.
Site Admin

Postby youthreewire » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:17 pm

One problem that I am facing right now is that I am getting frozen output.If I hit reset a couple of times then I am getting the actual values. What could be the problem? Should I reduce the ringing by using a 10pf capacitor. Where should I connect the capacitor? Between SCK and Ground and the other between SS pin and Ground?
youthreewire

Postby guest » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:41 pm

check it on the scope, and make sure the SPI is still behaving properly when its frozen. if so, then the problem is most likely the SPI interrupt getting out of sync (timer missing a count or interrupt being delayed). remove everything from your program that isnt absolutely neccessary, and see if it freezes (do a passthrough to verify its still running). then add things back in, one at a time, and see what makes it freeze.
Site Admin

Postby youthreewire » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:16 am

Now I am planning to develop a library for intel edison.I will start a new thread.
youthreewire

Re: [SOLVED]Audio codec shield with Arduino Due

Postby benbiles » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:58 am

Hi, is there a working Library for Arduino DUE and the Audio Codec Shield ? The thread said solved but there is no link to a library ?

Thank, Ben
benbiles

Re: [SOLVED]Audio codec shield with Arduino Due

Postby guest » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:28 pm

sorry for the delayed response, the forums are mostly closed at this point.

take a look at some of the previous pages of this thread. there should be some code posted in there. im not sure its entirely functional code, but following the same clues i provided to youthreewire, you should be able to get it running as well. there is also some chance he was using the Mikro codec board, and not a codecshield.
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Audio Codec Shield